Throws are better than ever... Now easier to wash and handle!
We've decided to use a higher quality natural cotton towelling for Throws - it's thicker and more tightly woven. Consequently they are now single layered, which makes them easier to handle and wash, and even more resilient. Don't worry, we haven't changed the sizes and colours, we just think the new thicker towelling makes them better than ever!
For many of us, cuddling up with our dogs on the sofa is the perfect end to the day, yet we know that expensive sofas soon start to suffer. If we don’t protect them, before long they get stained and smelly! Imagine being able to cuddle your dog without caring one jot about hair, mud or wet.
Ruff and Tumble Sofa Throws protect new sofas and transform old ones. Generously cut, these don’t end up rolled into a bundle in the corner! In three specially selected contemporary colours, our towelling Sofa Throws ooze style and have a natural weight and stretch that means it stay put. The M is perfect for double beds too. Whilst they’re practical and stylish at home, you’ll be even more glad of them whilst visiting friends, or renting a cottage for your holiday.
- Three sizes stretch to fit chairs, huge sofas and beds
- Wash on 30 and Tumble on gentle
- Perfect for holidays and visiting friends
- Protect brand new sofas from day one
- Natural weight and stretch helps Sofa Throw stay put
- Three contemporary colours to suit all interiors
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
• The S throw is ideal for a chair or a very small sofa
• The M is perfect for your average two or three seater sofa
• The L is for huge sofas, and do note that it weighs 4kg, and needs a large drum machine when washed.
• Try the sofa throw on your sofa, armchair or bed.
• Wash before first use to avoid any possible colour transference
• Wash with similar colours
No quibble 60 day guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed. View our full returns policy here.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at email@example.com.
For all UK orders we offer either DPD (next working day) or EVRI (2-4 working days). For Highlands and Islands we use Royal Mail.
We ship Worldwide!
For all international delivery we use DPD International to despatch your order. Please allow at least 14 days for your order to arrive.
Customs and Duties
For orders of under €150, taxes will be correctly calculated and charged at the checkout. For orders of over €150, taxes and customs duties will be charged separately when the goods land in the destination country.
NON EU -
Please note international orders maybe subject to customs and duties charges. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared and for all customs and duties costs.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See them in action!
Take a look at just how easy it is to FULLY cover and protect your sofa! Smart and seriously practical!