We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed.
Please use the button above to return an item.
What do I do if an item doesn’t fit or I don’t like the colour?
For UK customers please return it to us within 60 days – or the end of January in the case of unwanted Christmas presents. For International customers please return it to us within 40 days. Returned goods must be unused. Goods will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
What do I do if an item is faulty when it’s delivered?
Use the returns link at the top of this page to return your order. Please include a photo showing the faulty. Once we receive the goods:-
1. If you request a refund we will refund you by the method used to pay for the order (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage.
2. If you requested a replacement we will despatch within 7 working days.
Are there charges to return items?
- YES - UK orders using the Collect+ label provided will be charged £2.95 for the return. Or you can request a Royal Mail tracked returns label which will also be charged at £2.95. Faulty returned items will not be charged the return fee.
- If sending back to us using your own method, please remember to send your package by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- International Orders - we recommend that these are returned to us using a tracked service such as DHL Express, UPS or Fedex.
How quickly will Ruff and Tumble return?
We aim to process all returns within 7 working days.
What happens if Ruff and Tumble are out of stock on replacement?
If you paid for order by card – we will refund your card (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage then despatch and recharge a replacement when it comes into stock.
How do I know if Ruff and Tumble has processed my return?
You will receive email updates as and when we receive and process your return. If you have not received your exchange or refund within 10 days please contact email@example.com
For customers outside of the UK please return the goods to:
Returns, The Ruff and Tumble Dog Company Ltd, Unit 4 Oakham Enterprise Park, Ashwell Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7TU, United Kingdom.
Please include your name, address, contact details and reason for return.
Due to the high cost on international shipping we do not offer exchanges to international customers. Instead when your item is returned your returned items will be refunded.