Winner of BBC1's 'The Customer Is Always Right'!
Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
How our double layer coats work
Drying your dog
Putting the coat on your dog couldn't be easier! Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
• Always fasten the velcro before washing or storing the coat
• Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference.
• Wash with similar colours
• We recommend NOT using fabric softener.
Cooling your dog
Founder Alison Priestley shows how to use a Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat to effectively cool a dog.
If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
No quibble 60 day guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed. View our full returns policy here.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all UK orders we offer either DPD (next working day) or EVRI (2-4 working days). For Highlands and Islands we use Royal Mail.
We ship Worldwide!
For all international delivery we use DPD International to despatch your order. Please allow at least 14 days for your order to arrive.
Customs and Duties
Please note international orders maybe subject to customs and duties charges. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared and for all customs and duties costs.