- Sizing Guide
- Caring For Your Coat
- How to use your new coat
- How to cool your dog
- Shipping & Returns
Winner of BBC1's 'The Customer Is Always Right'!
Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs (perfect on bonfire night!)
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference
- Keep velcro fastened when the coat is not in use or for washing
- Wash with similar colours
Always fasten the Velcro before washing
Putting the coat on your dog couldn't be easier!
Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
Founder Alison Priestley shows how to use a Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat to effectively cool a dog.
If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed.