COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to anyone over the age of 18. UK residence only.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Ruff and Tumble's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The competition begins on Friday 23rd July at and ends on the 27th of July 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the free prize draw simply answer the question on the entry form found on the Ruff and Tumble website. No purchase necessary.
There is one prize as detailed:
Prize is for a Holkham Limited Edition Drying Coat. Prize must be redeemed by 30th September 2021.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. By entering the competition, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. One winner will be picked at random and announced on Tuesday 27th July.
- By entering the competition, you are giving Ruff and Tumble permission to announce your name to all other competition entrants.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails from Ruff and Tumble. You have the option to opt out at any point via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the emails or by contacting email@example.com.
- The judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Competition and accepting a prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behaviour in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any contest or prize related activity.
- The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except in sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within a day of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize entry if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. Ineligible entries, third party entries, automated entries and those made fraudulently will be disqualified. Entrants having email addresses from any of the following domains will not be entered into the final draw: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, bestmailforyou.co.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, freemailstore.com, freggnet.co.uk, hoodmail.co.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.oeg.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, mywheelbox.org. uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk, wormail.co.uk and yourmail4you.com.
- By giving us your email address in connection with the Promotion, you agree that Ruff and Tumble and The Barn at North Lodge may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Promotion. The Ruff and Tumble Dog Company Limited will keep your personal information safe and will not disclose it to anyone else. You may ask us to contact you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 207 9960.