- Size Guide
- Using and caring for your new coat
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Every Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat comes with a handy storage bag that is completely FREE
How our double layer coats work
Drying your dog
Putting the coat on your dog couldn't be easier! Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
• Always fasten the velcro before washing or storing the coat
• Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference.
• Wash with similar colours
• We recommend NOT using fabric softener.
Cooling your dog
Founder Alison Priestley shows how to use a Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat to effectively cool a dog.
If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
Good News! Our returns period has been extended to the 31/01/2022 for the festive period.
No quibble 60 day guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed.
View our full returns policy here.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at email@example.com.
For UK deliveries, our products are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. Please allow 2-3 working days for UK delivery (Embroidered orders can take 1-2 days longer).
We ship Worldwide!
For International Delivery we use DPD and Royal Mail to despatch your order. Please allow at least 14 days for your order to arrive.
Customs and Duties
Please note we operate on a DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) basis. In the instance of items reaching you, we cover all fees, duties and taxes to ensure the delivery is delivered DDP. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. In the instance that this reaches an area where no Sales Tax is payable, not chargeable, or is charged at a different rate, then no reduction is given for the change in Sales Tax and the price is as seen.