- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Every Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat comes with a handy storage bag that is completely FREE
How our double layer coats work
Drying your dog
Putting the coat on your dog couldn't be easier! Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
• Always fasten the velcro before washing or storing the coat
• Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference.
• Wash with similar colours
• We recommend NOT using fabric softener.
Cooling your dog
Founder Alison Priestley shows how to use a Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat to effectively cool a dog.
If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
No quibble 60 day guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed. View our full returns policy here.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all UK orders we offer either DPD (next working day) or EVRI (2-4 working days). For Highlands and Islands we use Royal Mail.
We ship Worldwide!
For all international delivery we use DPD International to despatch your order. Please allow at least 14 days for your order to arrive.
Customs and Duties
For orders of under €150, taxes will be correctly calculated and charged at the checkout. For orders of over €150, taxes and customs duties will be charged separately when the goods land in the destination country.
NON EU -
Please note international orders maybe subject to customs and duties charges. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared and for all customs and duties costs.
If you have a problem with a delivery or with goods damaged in transit, email us at email@example.com