- Sizing Guide
- Caring For Your Coat
- How to use your new coat
- How to cool your dog
- Shipping & Returns
Finished with a pretty ribbon trim of stars, what more do you need to buy the ideal Christmas present for your dog?
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- Recommended by Vets
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar - simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Every Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat comes with a handy storage bag that is completely FREE
1 Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears
2 Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
3 Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort
4 Super wide belly flap covers the underside
5 Extra long fit for maximum coverage
- Wash the coat before first use to avoid any possible colour transference
- Keep velcro fastened when the coat is not in use or for washing
- Wash with similar colours
Always fasten the Velcro before washing
Putting the coat on your dog couldn't be easier!
Take a look at our instructional video below. If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
Founder Alison Priestley shows how to use a Ruff and Tumble Dog Drying Coat to effectively cool a dog.
If you still have any questions then please feel free to contact us.
No quibble 60 day guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised.
Returned goods must be unused and unwashed.
View our full returns policy here
*Please allow 2-3 working days for UK delivery
Prefer to order by telephone? Call us on 03332 079960
We ship worldwide!